Category: Slip and Fall Accident

Notify the manager or property owner of your slip-and-fall accident. Report your slip-and-fall accident immediately to the landlord, store manager or homeowner. If you have fallen, you must immediately report it to the landlord, store manager, homeowner, or any other person responsible for the property.